Dallow Primary School is part of the Chiltern Learning Trust, who are responsible for consulting on and determining our admission arrangements.
In summary, places will be allocated using the criteria listed below:
Children with an Education, Health and Care (EHC) plan naming the particular school will be admitted before the following oversubscription criteria applies:
- Looked after children or children who were previously looked after but immediately afterwards became subject to an adoption, child arrangements or special guardianship order.
- Children who appear to have been in state care outside of England and ceased to be in state care as a result of being adopted.
- Children of staff currently employed at the school.
- Children in the catchment area with siblings at the school who will still be attending the school at the proposed date of admission.
- Children living in the catchment area of the school.
- Children who live outside of the catchment area with siblings at the school who will still be attending the school at the proposed date of admission.
- Children living closest to the school measured on straight line distance.
The following documents provide full details of our admissions arrangements, including information on appeals.