Aims & Values
Dallow Primary School is a sponsored academy and part of the Chiltern Learning Trust (CLT).
We cater for students from the Foundation Stage through to the end of Year 6.
Our admission number is 90 and the children are organised into Classes of up to 30 pupils in each Year Group.
The Chiltern Learning Trust has an agreed statement on vision, beliefs and values which is shared by all CLT schools.
To be schools where high achievement and access for all are our shared responsibilities by ensuring excellence in:
- the academic achievements of our learners
- our innovative approaches to supporting learning and achievement for all
- the care and commitment we show to our learners and our wider community
- our contribution to the development of learning beyond our own schools
- the opportunities we give our young people to become confident and responsible global citizen
Beliefs and Values
- keep a clear focus on learning, achievement and standards as measured by performance in tests and examinations
- strive for excellence in all aspects of our work
- value individuals and welcome diversity
- promote access and help people understand what we are trying to achieve
- work in partnerships to improve the school and the system
- celebrate our successes
- continually challenge ourselves to improve on our previous best
- develop a global dimension to our work
- be creative in our approaches to enabling all children and young people to succeed in our schools and beyon
- keep abreast of new initiatives and technologies to effectively support learning.
We work with children of all abilities and backgrounds and we are very proud of the cultural heritage of all our families and staff and over 30 different languages are spoken at the school.
We have established a culture in which relationships are positive, teaching can flourish and pupils are expected to behave well.
We also value working in partnership with our parents, the Chiltern Learning Trust and other partners who help us in our drive to achieve excellence.