PE Kit 2017-18
All pupils must wear:
- A house team coloured T-shirt, these can be ordered from front office.
- PLAIN Black, Navy or Grey tracksuit bottoms or shorts.
- Suitable Trainers or Plimsolls.
Pupils mustn’t wear:
- Football Shirts.
- Branded tracksuit bottoms (nike, Adidas etc)
- Football boots with studs.
All pupils are reminded that some PE lesson will be outside, so to have clothes for colder weather. PE kit should also be washed regularly.
Physical Education Expectations
- To inspire all pupils to succeed and excel in competitive sport and other physically demanding activities.
- To provide opportunities for pupils to become physically confident in a way which supports their health and fitness
- To offer opportunities to compete in sport and other activities to character build and help to embed values such as fairness and respect.
- To ensure that all pupils: develop competence to excel in a broad range of physical activities; are physically active for sustained periods of time; engage in competitive sports and activities; lead healthy, active lives.
- PE is a requirement for every child at Dallow Primary so having the correct PE kit every week is essential.