CLT & Vacancies
CLT is a multi-academy trust.
Currently comprising Cedars Upper School, Dallow Primary School, Denbigh High School, Challney High School for Boys, Challney High School for Girls, Lark Rise Academy, Ardley Hill Academy, Linslade School, Marston Vale Middle School, Putteridge High School and Chiltern Academy.
We also provide School Centred Initial Teacher Training (SCITT) through the Chiltern Training Group (CTG), an ‘outstanding’ Initial Teacher Training provider, and professional development and support through the Chiltern Teaching School Alliance (CTSA).
We are committed to excellent standards of teaching and also work in partnership with a variety of local and national organisations to help raise the attainment of all learners whilst contributing towards system-wide improvement and the development of high-quality teachers entering the profession.
Adrian Rogers |Chief Executive
The Chiltern Learning Trust is committed to ensuring that all students in its schools:
- Enjoy learning during and beyond school
- Strive to achieve the very best in everything they do
- Think carefully about the consequences of their actions on other people
- Are well-prepared for life after school
- Have the knowledge, understanding and skills to be responsible citizens and lead successful and happy lives regardless of where they live.
To support this commitment, schools in the Chiltern Learning Trust will:
- Provide high quality learning experiences.
- Support the spiritual, emotional, moral, cultural and physical development of all students.
- Develop leadership skills.
- Celebrate academic, sporting or creative talents.
- Offer a range of sport, music, drama, art and other activities.
- Listen to the views of students.
- Make sure they provide students with good advice and guidance for the future.
- Work with parents/ carers to help them support their child’s learning.
This means that students in Chiltern Learning Trust schools will have the opportunity to:
- Take part in assemblies, sporting festival/competitions, play a musical instrument, sing in a choir, be involved in a dramatic production or go on a residential trip.
- Attend an artistic, cultural or sporting event in or beyond school.
- Help others through voluntary activities.
Meet and work with students from other Chiltern Learning Trust schools.
Please click here to view Chiltern Learning Trust website.